Shauna C. Bryce, Esq. is a Harvard-educated attorney and a leading expert in career coaching and strategic resumes for lawyers. She and her work have appeared in publications, events, and reviews at:
- Bloomberg Law
- CNN Money and Fortune Magazine
- Harvard Law Bulletin
- The Johns Hopkins University
- International Business Times
- NALP – The Association for Legal Career Professionals
- Military Spouse JD Network
- Generation J.D.
- Happy Go Legal
- Ms. J.D.
- The Student Appeal
- Law School Success Tips
- National Career Development Association (NCDA)
- The National Resume Writers’ Association (The NRWA)
- MidCareer Minute
- The Alliance of Black Women Attorneys of Maryland, and more.
She helps and advises:
- Lawyers of all experience levels, from lawyers with 25+ years of practice to students trying to jumpstart their legal careers.
- Attorneys in law firms of all sizes; international, national, and regional companies; mission-driven nonprofits; investment banks and financial services; utilities; federal, state and local government; academia; high tech industries; emerging companies; and more.
- Experts in technical legal areas (patent, federal procurement, etc.) or quasi-legal areas (compliance, governance, etc.), or general practitioners.
Shauna graduated with honors from The Johns Hopkins University before going on to graduate from Harvard Law School. As an attorney, Shauna served in a Global 100/Am Law 100 law firm based in Manhattan, a regional Am Law 200 law firm, and in-house at a regional company. During this time, she reviewed countless resumes, conducted interviews, worked on a firm’s hiring committee, and mentored junior and mid-level associates. She then brought her expertise to job hunters, becoming a career adviser and resume writer and forming Bryce Legal®. Shauna has also been elected president of The National Resume Writers’ Association.
Shauna brings with her not only her own experiences, but lessons learned from an extensive network of government attorneys, law professors, lawyers for non-profits, attorneys in firms of all sizes, lawyers serving in quasi-legal and non-legal positions, international and foreign-born lawyers, legal recruiters, and other legal and hiring professionals.
Degrees And Certifications
- Harvard Law School, JD
- The Johns Hopkins University, BA
- Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW)