By using this website, you agree to conform to and be legally bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you are in disagreement to the stated terms and conditions, please do not use the site.
- Terms and Conditions of Use for Members and Visitors
This Agreement (the “Agreement’”) specifies the Terms and Conditions for access to and use of howtogetalegaljob.com and describe the terms and conditions applicable to your access of and use of the Site. This Agreement may be modified at any time by us upon posting of the modified agreement. Your use of this site means that you have accepted and are in full agreement of the specified terms and conditions. We reserve the right to modify this Agreement (and all content on this site) at any time.
3. Usernames and Passwords. Users agree that they will NOT share or distribute their log-in information by email, word of mouth, Internet or any other method. We can, at our sole discretion, terminate membership without notice or refund, any user who shares or distributes login information.
4. Guarantee of Results. While we stand by our work and advice, the ultimate responsibility for your success is yours. We cannot guarantee specific results such as a certain number of interviews or inquires from legal recruiters, or employment. Your job search cannot and will not be efficient or effective unless you – as the jobseeker and client – drive its process and progress. Again, we rely on information provided by you to complete your documents and to advise you; we do not independently verify the information you provide. Further, the recession’s effect on the legal market means that the hiring process is longer and more competitive and that jobseekers must be more assertive and creative in their efforts. While we provide guidance and strategic advice, ultimately you must decide what works best for you.
5. Copyright. Content on this site is our property or the property of our suppliers, and protected by law. The compilation of content on this site is our exclusive property and protected by law. We reserve the right to use our work (including in resumes and other work prepared for you) and your questions, comments, and feedback in instructional, promotional, or other material under the brands Bryce Legal®, Bryce Legal Career Counsel®, How to Get a Legal Job®, Ask The Hiring Attorney®, or other. We will remove your Personal Information from any such work.
6. Trademarks and Trade Dress. Bryce Legal Career Counsel®, Bryce Legal®, brycelegal.com, How to Get a Legal Job®, Ask The Hiring Attorney®, and other marks indicated on our site are our trademarks. Our trademarks and trade dress are protected by law. Among other things, they may not be used (a) in connection with any product or service that is not ours, (b) in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or (c) in any manner that disparages or discredits us. Other trademarks appearing on this site are the property of their respective owners.
7. Privacy. We ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (“Personal Information”). We use your Personal Information to operate our site and services. We may also inform you of our new features, services, and products. Your Personal Information, writing samples, resumes, and other documents and information, is not shared with anyone who is not in a confidential relationship with us, except with your permission.
You authorize us to contact you via any email address, telephone number, or other contact information that you use to contact us or otherwise provide us, including in the Contact Us form. We are not responsible for any damages related to contacting or communicating with you through these channels.
By joining howtogetalegaljob.com, you give us permission to contact you periodically via email with regards to your membership, alerts, notices or new product arrivals and competitions. If you wish to no longer receive communications from us, you may unsubscribe at any time.
8. Service Descriptions. We reserve the right to modify this website at any time. We do not warrant that service descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a service offered by us is not as described, then your sole remedy is to contact us and allow us to try to satisfy your demands.
9. Service Interruptions. We do not warrant that the functions contained in the materials, resources or services offered will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site is free of viruses or other harmful elements. In no event will we be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from any use of the products or resources contained within this site. All products and resources are provided “as is” and without warranties.
10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF 1) MERCHANTABILITY; 2) FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; 3) EFFORT TO ACHIEVE PURPOSE; 4) QUALITY; 5) ACCURACY; 6) NON-INFRINGEMENT; 7) QUIET ENJOYMENT; AND 8) TITLE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR EMAIL SENT FROM US ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES EVEN IF WE WERE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR WAS GROSSLY NEGLIGENT.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS. IF THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH IN THE PRECEDING PARAGRAPH ARE HELD INAPPLICABLE OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, THEN OUR MAXIMUM LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY TYPE OF DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO US$50.00.
IN NO EVENT WILL WE, OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, EDITORS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION COMPENSATORY, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF INCOME OR DATA, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, AND CLAIMS OF CLIENTS OR THIRD PARTIES ARISING FROM ANY CLIENTS’ REJECTION FROM ANY UNDERGRADUATE, GRADUATE, OR PROFESSIONAL PROGRAM OR EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY OF ANY KIND. YOU SUBMIT WRITING SAMPLES, RESUMES, AND ANY OTHER MATERIAL TO PROSPECTIVE EMPLOYERS OR PROGRAMS AT YOUR OWN RISK. FURTHER, CLIENTS AGREE TO HOLD US HARMLESS FROM ANY ACADEMIC, ADMINISTRATIVE, CRIMINAL, OR CIVIL PROCEEDINGS. IF A CLIENT IS REJECTED BY COLLEGE, GRADUATE SCHOOL, PROFESSIONAL PROGRAMS OR POTENTIAL EMPLOYERS, THEN THE CLIENT HAS NO LEGAL RECOURSE AGAINST US. EVEN IF WE WERE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR WERE GROSSLY NEGLIGENT.
11. Applicable Law and Choice of Forum. Bryce Legal Career Counsel is a sole proprietorship registered in the State of Maryland. You agree that the laws of the state Maryland, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms and Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise with or related to us. You agree that any and all disputes relating to us, our services, or this Agreement must be filed in Anne Arundel County District Court, Annapolis, Maryland. No other choice of forum is permitted under this Agreement without the express written consent of Shauna C. Bryce.
12. Site Policies, Modification, and Severability. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time. Any modifications to this Agreement must be made in writing by Shauna C. Bryce. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
This Agreement (the “Agreement’”) specifies the Terms and Conditions for access to and use of howtogetalegaljob.com and describe the terms and conditions applicable to your access of and use of the Site. This Agreement may be modified at any time by us upon posting of the modified agreement. Your use of this site means that you have accepted and are in full agreement of the specified terms and conditions.
1. This Agreement incorporates the Terms and Conditions of Use for Members and Visitors.
2. Affiliates must adhere to our strict NO SPAM guidelines as stated below. Affiliates must also promote this site website in a legal and ethical manner. Affiliates must follow all other terms and conditions as outlined in the user agreement. Failure to do so will result in removal from the program. Affiliates cannot signup as members through their own affiliate link. If you do this you will lose all prior funds and your account will be closed with no warning or refund.
3. Affiliate Commissions are paid monthly. You must have accumulated a minimum of USD$10 commission to be paid.
4. We only pay via Paypal. If payments are declined by Paypal, you have 30 from your last failed payment date to claim the funds into another Paypal account.